League of Legends (LoL) is not just the most well-known PC game on the planet and has the largest player base. According to an article published on gameinformer.com, League boasts over 32 million players worldwide with over 1 million concurrent online users! While that is beneficial for the league, it can be bad for those players who aren’t very good at playing.
LoL is a fiercely competitive game. You’ll see a lot of LoL players with excellent proficiency levels. If you aren’t one of these people it is best to get a smurf account and not try to “tough out” in the lower levels.
If you’re a casual player who’s played LoL for a while and think that you have the skills to be able to play at the low levels, there is no reason to be risking it. Not only will you save time, but also be able to save money by buying an account here. We have been selling smurf accounts to gamers across the globe for quite some time so we know what to look for when it comes down to offering accounts that are useful.
Tips to make sure your gaming experience is as perfect as it can be!
Find out Which Account to Buy
There are two types of LoL accounts available for purchase Level 30 and level 20. As a new player you’ll notice that the biggest distinction between them is the amount of IP (In-game currency) is available to spend on champions and runes.
You must ensure that your accounts provide the most value to your money in order to perform at the highest levels. Here are a few things you should look for.
1. Runes – the amount of rune pages you can access with an account is important. You must ensure that enough runes are available for your favorite champion and style of play. If you’re a fan of a lot of champions then it might be an ideal idea to buy accounts with a number of rune pages, instead of only one.
2. You should ensure that your account includes the full range of champions to maximize the amount of time you play and gain access to all other LoL features such as ARAM and competitive games. If you’re looking for a list of all the champions that are in LoL then visit this page.
3. Skins Available – Skins may be used to change the appearance of your most loved players. You should avoid buying accounts that do not include any skins (unless you don’t want any) because the appearance of the character could affect how much you enjoy playing it. We have a complete list of services right here.
4. Amount Of Influence Points (IP) Amount Of Influence Points (IP) LoL is a micro-transaction platform that lets players buy exclusive costumes, champions, and runes for real money. One of the best features of the game is that the items purchased stay in your account forever! It can save you time and money by purchasing accounts that have a lot of IP.
5. Number of wins that are not ranked – LoL has a ranked mode in which players battle to be the best. Another one is called ARAM (All Random Every Mid) These modes give players rewards such as IP as well as rare skins that promote regular playing. To demonstrate that you’re actually playing the game, and not just trying it out, ensure that your account has at least some wins that are unranked.
6. Account Privacy – If you do not wish your account’s details to be visible then choose an account that is private. This will allow you to access the email associated with your account only. This is helpful if you concern about giving out your personal information to anyone else. They will not have access to your account without having the password.
If you stick to these simple steps , you’re sure to enjoy an amazing LoL experience!
For more information, click buy lol account