Microsoft Excel is becoming a very popular tool for planning employees. Although Excel offers some amazing options like the ability plan your work and then create it when you need it, there are many other alternatives. With all the benefits online staff planners offer over the standard software applications such as access to any location in any time zone, greater flexible options for customization including different shift lengths per day or week, depending on what’s best for each person’s needs, why should you do so much work just because someone said you should?
1. Excel’s work schedules can be difficult to send to employees. It is important to realize that there are some employees who won’t be available at the time you schedule them. This means that multiple copies of the exact schedule may get sent around. Online scheduling software is able to provide one set of guidelines. Any changes made instantly will be reflected in the system , so there’s no confusion for employees.
2. The majority of employees struggle to open Excel work schedules that are supplied. This paid software is not available to everyone on this on their computer or phone anymore due to modern versions that provide greater features at a higher price as opposed to earlier versions that have less features so some people may need assistance from a different device such as a tablet . This gives them access to Google Sheets where you can open both applications at the same time as well.
3. When employees are unable to perform their duties at the times scheduled suddenly, it is a major headache for any planner. The best solution to this problem is to ensure that employees are able to access their schedules and could find replacements without needing someone else’s approval first! Planners do not have to spend time looking through shift schedules. They also avoid from having to search for hours for replacements.
4. It is normal to offer replacements for employees who are to work sick. Although it’s difficult for managers who must locate replacements and inform them via push notifications or emails however, there are numerous benefits. The first is that these tasks are performed automatically and without the need for human intervention. The second benefit is that you don’t be able to miss important work since your replacement was capable of completing each task at full capacity. If they fail to accomplish this, he/she can be back next week. This process also allows everyone to be involved in the process of planning.
5. The employee’s availability can be an issue to handle. An effective online tool for planning employee schedules allows employees to share their schedules quickly and conveniently by using a computer or mobile app they have installed. This plan instantly reflects any changes in the staffing structure which means that no manual adjustments are required. This saves you time each day! When you are sending emails or texts regarding working hours, the planner needs to change between various programs since these messages can arrive at different times which can slow down the scheduling process further that it was.
For more information, click dienstplan erstellen kostenlos